Saturday, November 9, 2013

Our Government today
 
 
Does anyone really know whats going on with our government today?
   You might think you know but there is a lot. I'm sure know our government is shut down. Petitions of impeachment upon Barack Obama. Talks about cutting Welfare and Social Security. I'm going to go over a few of these topics and give my opinion on these matters.
    First I will start with the Government shutdown, my definition of this is in American politics, when lawmakers cannot pass the necessary funding measures in time. Between 1976 and 2013 there have been 18 Government shutdowns. Politics are not getting paid during the shutdown.
    Now on this subject I'm going to jump over to the cutting of Welfare and Social Security. A lot of people have been seriously injured and can not work and deserve disability. But nowadays I see a lot of fat an lazy people out there that live off of the Government funds. Same with food stamps, a lot of people need the help and use it right to feed there families. Again I see people with 5 to 7 kids to support, no jobs and no fathers around, they need an education. If I'm not mistaking it is Wyoming that is making drug testing a requirement for food stamps. Which I think is an amazing idea people should not be able to get high all day and have the Government pay there bills.
    Now on to Barack Obama and this impeachment petition controversy. I wont be the first or last to say I did not vote for Obama either term. His whole (change) theory was a bunch of bull shit he is a uneducated liar and deserves to get his presidency revoked. These are a few facts posted right on the petition.
 
  • President Barack Obama not only failed to aid U.S. personnel under lethal and prolonged terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, on Sept. 11, 2012, resulting in the deaths of a U.S. ambassador and three other Americans, but also led an outrageously deceitful cover-up for weeks afterward, rivaling the Watergate-era cover-up that ended the presidency of Richard Nixon;
  •  the IRS under Obama – in accord with direct instructions from congressional Democrats – has engthe Obama Justice Department, on top of its many first-term scandals, has spied on and harassed journalists at Fox News and the Associated Press, prompting widespread, bipartisan condemnation of the DOJ for “criminalizing journalism”;
  • top constitutional attorneys from across the political spectrum now agree that Obama has committed certain specific offenses that unquestionably rise to the level of impeachable “high crimes and misdemeanors”;
  • Obama’s Justice Department has presided over the disastrous “Fast and Furious” operation in which approximately 2,000 firearms were directed from U.S. gun shops across the U.S.-Mexico border and into the hands of members of Mexican drug cartels, resulting in the deaths of as many as 100 people, including U.S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry – a scandal that constitutional experts agree constitutes, at a minimum, clear grounds for impeaching Attorney General Eric Holder;
   People all have different opinions on everything this is just mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment